Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Richie's Super Premium Italian Ice.




Products_PrePak_Nut

I was in my local Giant supermarket and what little gem did I spot? Richie's Super Premium Italian Ice. I have never seen them before and rarely have I seen non-commercial ices sold in major grocery stores. 

So they were on sale, which is another plus. $.50 cents for 10 ounces. That is a bargain. It's normally $1.00. At either price this was a good deal. 

I tried it that night. I tried the cherry and bought that with the lemon. The safe flavors. I ate the cherry so fast because it was that good. It has 250 calories, no fat, cholesterol, sodium, calcium, iron and no dietary fiber. It has a lot of sugar and carbs. but what do you expect from an icy. 

It started from mom and pop company. Which I love to support because they have usually have a wholesomeness and an authentication  that can't be manufactured. 

I enjoyed it and will buy it again. 

I recommend it. I recommend it. I recommend it. 

Enjoy!

No comments: